While you may have various roles and responsibilities, the truth is that you’re the same person at work as you are in your personal life. That means habits you adopt and the commitments you keep – regardless of where they take place – shape your whole self.
Life and Leadership Coaching
Our life and leadership coaching is designed to help you see the connection between all the environments you find yourself in and align your thoughts and actions toward the singular goal of a better, more productive and happier self. We also offer mental fitness training to ensure the changes you make are lasting.
We all know a better version of ourselves exists somewhere. One-on-one coaching is for those who have simply decided it’s time to act. No noise. No distractions. Maybe you’re looking for guidance through a major challenge or transition in life. Or, perhaps your commitment to becoming a better, more productive, happier version of yourself is so important that you’re ready to enlist the help of a professional to accelerate the process.
We meet weekly (either virtually or in-person) to set your overarching goals and break down the barriers which block your success. You define where you want to be, and together we discover the path to get you there. We shift your mindset, allowing you to see new possibilities. At the same time, we explore the science of happiness – based on the latest studies and advances in the field.
We all belong to multiple groups in both our professional and personal lives. Work teams. Networking groups. Mission-based organizations. Group coaching is an effective way for multiple people to address a challenge or make great things happen together. We work with all the members of your group at the same time to offer guidance that allows each person to grow individually and your group to succeed collectively.
Mental fitness training and Coaching
We’re all familiar with the merits of exercise to strengthen the body, but few make it a practice to get the mind in shape. Our mental fitness training, based on the concepts of Positive Intelligence, is a comprehensive program based on the latest neuroscience research. The training is complemented with individual or group weekly discussions and coaching.
By enhancing your mental fitness, you will find yourself more productive, resilient, optimistic, and in a better position to make meaningful, lasting changes in your life.
The Positive Intelligence Program
- Weekly Focus: Weekly hour-long video delivers a deep experiential exploration of the week’s focus. You’ll feel inspired and energized to practice during the week in order to sustain the benefits experienced during the video sessions.
- Daily Practice: 15 minutes/day of app-guided practice enables you to establish mental muscles (neural pathways). These exercises are bite-sized to fit your busy schedule and customized based on how you self-sabotage.
- Measurable Progress: You’ll feel motivated through instant feedback on exactly how much progress you’re making towards building the 3 core muscles of mental fitness. Brain rewiring may be visible in MRI imaging within 8 weeks.
- Weekly support: Each week, you will be able to meet in a small group or one-on-one for coaching around your experiences and how the program can fit into your life.
- Additional support: You can also experience more in-depth coaching with a one-on-one hour-long coaching session that fits into your schedule during the time of the program. Your app also includes a community of support.
A powerful tool we use:
Energy Leadership Index
The Energy Leadership Index (ELI) is a unique assessment that allows leaders to essentially audit their perceptions, attitudes, behaviors, and overall leadership capabilities. Think of this as holding up a mirror to yourself and your overall ability as a leader. Unlike personality assessments such as Myers-Briggs and DISC, ELI is an attitudinal assessment designed to measure your energy level based on your attitude. And because attitude is subjective, it can be altered. By coaching you with an ELI Assessment, we can change your mindset and perspective, increasing your overall energy and leadership effectiveness.
Start on your path to happiness
To find out if life and leadership coaching is the right fit for you, schedule an introductory session with Barbara.